Attendee Registration Rates
|Early Bird Registration:
3/1/2013 to 5/31/2013
6/1/2013 to 6/14/2013
Registration for the VETS2013 gives you access to the plenaries, breakouts, exhibit hall, One-on-One sessions, and any food and beverage functions.
Terms & Conditions of Registration*
- Registration Process
- Conference attendees are strongly encouraged to pre-register for the event.
- Onsite registrations and conference materials are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Registrations are confirmed when registrations and payments are received and processed.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation email upon completion of the registration process.
- Registration Fee
- Your VETS registration may cover meal several functions. If your travel is subject to the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR), you are required by law (Section 301-11.18 of the Federal Travel Regulations) to deduct from your daily meals and incidental expense (M&IE) per diem. Please refer to the GSA M&IE Rate Table for further information and guidance on how to deduct provided meals from your M&IE allowance.
- Other organizations may have different rules that apply for their employees; please check with your organization for more assistance.
- For the current listing of Federal Per Diem Rates, please refer to the GSA Per Diem Rates website.
- Payment Policy
- Credit Cards (American Express, Visa and MasterCard) are the preferred form of payment.
- The credit card will be charged immediately upon registration.
- Payment for all registrations must be made in full prior to the conference.
- Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from Veteran Symposium for your conference registration fee.
- Check payments must be received at the show management office no later than 10 business days after registering to honor the current registration rate.
- Check payments must be received by Friday, May 24, 2013. If check payment for registration is not received by Friday, May 24, 2013, the registrant is required to pay onsite using a check or credit card for admission to the event. Please note: the onsite registration rate will be charged.
- Cancellation, Refund, and No-show Policy
- Once registered, registrants are accountable for the entire conference fee.
- Registration fees may be refunded minus a $100 administration fee by April 12, 2013.
- Conference registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances after the April 12, 2013 deadline.
- Authorized substitutions will be accepted, free of charge, with prior approval by the Conference Team.
- Conference Program and Badges
- The Conference Program is subject to change.
- Any changes to the conference program will be posted to the conference website in a timely fashion.
- Replacement of lost or stolen badges will be charged a non-refundable fee equal to ½ the value of the registration rate.
- Conference Participation
- Conference attendance/participation is limited to registered attendees who received an email confirmation and have a confirmation number for their registration.
- Personal Information
- Participant contact information will be part of a database only accessible to the Conference Team.
- Participant contact information will be used to circulate announcements of future VETS events.
- None of the agencies/companies associated with the Conference coordination accept responsibility for damage to or loss of an attendee's personal property.
- Photographs and Videotaping
- Taking photographs or using video equipment other than for personal use at the VETS is prohibited and violators will be removed from the premises. Only the official photographer will be authorized to take photographs.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any videos recorded at the VETS for public viewing on the conference website.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any photos taken at the VETS for use in conference materials, appearing either in printed documents or in related websites.
- Hotel Reservation
- All hotel reservations need to be made directly with the hotel via their online reservation system or by calling the reservations office.
- Make room reservations at the conference-negotiated rate of $79/night plus applicable fees and taxes at the Silver Legacy Hotel, Reno, Nevada. Please mention the VETS13 when making the reservation or follow the links provided on the travel section of the event website.
- Please familiarize yourself with the policies at your selected hotel at the time of reservation. The Conference Team cannot be held responsible for room cancellation policies, check-in/check-out times, additional fees, etc.
- Some suite upgrades may be available at a higher rate on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed until check-in.
- For any hotel registration questions, please contact the hotels directly.
*For a complete list of Terms & Conditions, please review this section carefully during the online registration.